Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas at the Hamms

Roxy got the thing she wanted most, a doll.  Here she is changing her.

It was a generous Christmas in the Hamm House
Couple of days ago but still so cute

Roxy got this awesome doll, but was kind of scared of her.  You can stick your arms in her arms and shes a puppet.  Totally cool to me, but a little scary to Roxanne
Yeah, he scored a basket

My little man was really tired

SO for the Hamm House we celebrated Christmas a little bit late.  Richs mom flew out on Friday so we made Christmas on Saturday for us.  It was totally worth the wait to have more family here.  We had a blast opening presents for hours.  There were probably a few too many presents this year, but what are you going to do.  Roxy and Roscoe got everything that they could have asked for and then a little extra, thank you to everyone who shipped presents out here.  

6 comments:

Meredith said...

I love that Roxy is wearing a princess dress over her jammies! So cute! And Rich is a good sport for being matchy-matchy. I don't think I could convince Jim to do that.

Shannon said...

I love the pictures, they look so cute! I just can't read the words that well with the background, you will have to make the words darker so I can read about the babies too! Love ya!

natalie brady said...

Merry Christmas! My kids got more presents than they needed too. In fact after they opened the first ones, they were done and didn't want anymore. If I had known that, I could have saved a lot of money!

Ariane said...

Cute family. Look how fun Christmas was! I enjoyed your comments. Oh man, I really do love Gilmore Girls. I wish it was still on TV. Man, life would be good. I am glad you understand my addiction.

Lori and Brian Faulconer said...

What a haul! You're kids must be really good! They probably made the good list a few times over!

Bleu said...

Hey Rachel-
I am so glad you found my blog. Your kids are way cute. Texas grows on ya don't you think. we really enjoy it out here. Do you do Face Book. I just barely signed up. Keep in touch.