Saturday, October 3, 2009

How did that happen

Hey everyone, I am pregnant.
Yes I know I said we were done.
Yes I know that I sold ALL of maternity clothes on EBay
Yes I know that we had a garage sale and sold all of our baby equipment last June.
Yes, I know that I have shipped all of Roxy's old clothes to my brother.
Yes I know that I have shipped all of Roscoe's old clothes to my other brother, who in turn gave it all to my sister.
I KNOW!
Well that's it, just wanted to let you all know, Due June 8th.

6 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Hillarious said...

I'm telling ya...my baby needs a cousin her age to play with when we all get together or else she'd be jealous of Sam and Roscoe being all buddy buddy (yes, I think I'm having a girl, too)!! Good luck with finding stuff for the new baby!!

Ariane said...

Congrats! It is exciting!

the hamms said...

Well if mine is a girl we are naming her Ramona, you can name your Beazus

makana said...

Now you get to have LOTS of baby showers! :)

THE BELLS said...

Oh wow. Are you in shock or loving it? I can't tell by your post? Congrats either way though!

Cristina said...

congratulations! That's exciting news.