Saturday, January 2, 2010

Big Girl Time

I am very lucky to have kept a small group of friends since high school, especially living 2000 miles away. When I come into town I try to go out with them at least once. This time I did not get to see everyone but I did get to see Dezi, Adrian, and Jamie.
Notice Dezis tummy, she is having her first baby girl in March, I better get working on those bows.
Aren't we pretty
I did not really want this picture, but Adrian insisted on my taking it

It was fun to see them and catch up. I don't get to see them often but when I do I always have tons of fun and miss them even more. Look how short Ade is, hehehehehe.

2 comments:

ash and jay said...

i love girls night out! Next time give me a call so we can organize our little group and get together.

makana said...

that is pretty fun to be able to catch up. It looks like you had a great time and it was fun to see you in church!