Sunday, May 2, 2010

Roxy's Hair

Roxanne has never been that great at growing hair. She had her first hair cut in December and her hair has really been really filling in and looking like kid hair instead of baby hair. Even the baby sitter has been doing her hair lately and i asked her the other day if she would teach me to french braid and do a bunch of stuff with Roxys hair.


Isn't her hair pretty, well no more. Roxy cut her hair today.
notice how in the front you cannot see any long hair in the front but one long hair coming from the back.
See how in front of her ear it is awfully short.



Oh and did I mention that we are taking family portraits this saturday.

3 comments:

THE BELLS said...

Oh no she didn't....Maybe she was trying to bring the rat tail back with her one piece of hair. I would have FLIPPED OUT. She is still adorable hair long or short!

Jim said...

Hilarious!! She looks like she likes her new 'do after you got it fixed up.

Katie said...

She's still adorable. At least she didn't cut someone elses hair. I am constantly quizzing my kids on who gets to cut hair - hoping I don't have to experience this!