Thursday, December 9, 2010

A Visit from Grandma Debbie and Pappa Johnt

My parents got to come and visit to be here for Rogans blessing right before Christmas. As soon as they got here we went and picked out a tree and let them help the kids decorate the tree.



Roscoe is concentrating very hard
My mom made us these awesome Santa beanie hats. She made for the kids last year and the rest of us this year. Roscoe seems to really like his.


I love this kid.
On sunday morning we had a mini christmas morning with my parents. They opened the presents for and from them and had so much fun. Roscoe got so excited opening his Toy Story figures and Roxy got real sassy in her new tutu

She also got the whole set of all the princess dolls.
oh, heres Rogan in his precious little santa beanie. It took us a while to get this shot, so please enjoy it!
He is wearing a diaper underneath, I swear. Sunday night the kids just enjoyed playing with their grandparents. The closet was Never Never Land and Roxy was wendy and Dad was John and Roscoe was Michael.



I am not sure how Rogan feels about his new cookie monster toy.


No comments: