Wednesday, June 22, 2011

All Grown Up

My first baby graduated from preschool and let me tell I was just a little emotional. To say that I love my daughter is an understatement. To say she can do no wrong in my eyes would be close to the truth. Watching the little ceremony and her interact with her classmates and teachers was so much fun and filled me with pride that I cannot describe. Here are the things that loved about that day.
1. I gave her flower and she shoved them in her backpack.
2. She watched and waved to me the whole time.

3. That there 3 other kids there graduating that i really love and was excited for too.
4. How excited Roxy was to see her brothers.
5. That Roxy did not get most "spirited"this year.
6. That i am pretty sure that Roxy was one of the favorite kids because we could not get out of that place since all of the teachers wanted to get a picture with her.

7. Ms Smith




No comments: