Monday, February 16, 2009

The Economic Crunch

For Valentines day Rich wanted to be both Green and economically friendly, so rather than waste money on wrapping paper and fill the land fills with more waste Rich decided to use newspaper and toilet paper to wrap my gifts         .                  
Yes, that is toilet paper used for the bow.
This is a lunch sack, and toilet paper used for tissue paper
That husband of mine is always looking out for us and the world.  By the way the presents were great.  The Mamma Mia DVD and a new bathrobe.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Nice I like it, my brother always uses newspaper, but I haven't seen toilet paper yet! You definitely need to come in August, I am free and I want to see you so bad! Let us know when you know for sure!

ash and jay said...

booo......no more hot lips all over your page.

I love that movie, Mama Mia.

Thanks for calling me, eventually I will return your call. I promise.

Mandie Flood said...

Sounds like you made out like a bandit this holiday.
Love Mandie