Saturday, April 25, 2009

More texas showers

Okay, so my street has never flooded, not even during the hurricane, but it has now flooded twice in the past week.  I can not believe the rain that we have had this past week.  Really the rain on two specific days for a few hours.  It has been insane.  I tried to get a few pics of the flooded street like last time but all you can see is rain:


I also got a pretty good video of the lightening.  The amazing thing about the video is that it is only 44 seconds and there is so much light.  My friend Katie lost power last night and said that she could still find her way around because there was so much lightning.  In the video you can see the reflection of the light in the water that has flooded the street and goes from yard, across the street to the other yard.

1 comment:

Jaye said...

Wow!
I know you are not enjoying that weather right now but that video was cool!