Sunday, May 3, 2009

My 29th Birthday

My birthday was totally fun this year.  I got to celebrate over about 2 weeks because of scheduling conflicts.  We went out on the 15th because Rich was going to be out of town on my birthday.  We went to Outback with his mom and step dad who were in town.

As you can see my children have impecable restraunt manners.

Then the Sat after my birthday Rich planned bowling with my friends at Main Event.  It was so much fun.  It is the first time I have had my birthday at a place like that, they even had my name on the marquee in the front.  



As you can see I am beating Rich

3 comments:

THE BELLS said...

How fun, wish we were there. But, not all that rain...don't miss that at all! (Randy does always wish for a good rain storm here, but they are nothing like they are in Texas!)

Lori and Brian Faulconer said...

Looks like Fun! Not to be age insensitive, but can you believe that next year you will be 30!!!It seems like we were both just entering our 20's!

Jessica Zimmerman said...

It's great to see you had such a fantastic birthday. I love seeing the picture of your kids at the restaurant. Yeah, mine have the same manners. We don't do restaurants very often.