Saturday, December 19, 2009

Christmas Number 1

We are leaving for Cali on Monday so for the Hamms Christmas is today and it is very rude that no one has called. Just kidding. This morning was awesome. This was the first year that Roxy was so excited that she could not sleep last night. It was very cute. Except when she walked in and saw me wrapping presents and yelled for her to go back to her room. When I went in there here is how our conversation went;
Me; whats wrong
Roxy- I am angry
me- why
Roxy- you wont let me in the living room
me- well mommy was wrapping a present for you
roxy- brothers not getting me a present (they bought presents for each other)
me- no, brother bought you a present and so did mommy but you can't come out there so santa can come. Santa cant come if you are awake.
roxy- brother did buy me a present
me- yes
I don't know if she thought I was unwrapping her presents from santa or if she was catching on to the whole santa thing, but oh well
Roxy got a doll house and Roscoe got a train table
He woke up pretty cranky but cheered right up when he saw that table
Roxy's jaw actually dropped when she saw the doll house
notice the adorable cowboy boot slippers



When she opened this she said, Santa went to Target and got this for me. yes Roxy santa loves target, just like mommy


Putting together Roscoe work bench that you put together with the tools that it comes with
Roxy wanted to hide behind the doll


Card board is always a winner

Polly pocket yacht. Totally awesome


MERRY CHRISTMAS

2 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Hillarious said...

So cute! It was good to see you guys last night. Can't wait for our boys to have another chance to play!

Lori and Brian Faulconer said...

MaryEllen saw that commercial where the mom says that Santa doesn't shop at target and she almost cried! "Everything on my list was from Target!" I had to tell her that not everything on TV is true, and not to worry. Santa likes a good deal just like the rest of us!