Tuesday, December 15, 2009

First Hair Cuts for Both Kids

Funny that both kids got their first hair cuts at the same time, but Roxy is not very good at growing hair. We went to Cool Cuts Kids and they had a blast (most of the time). Roxy loved it from the start.


BEFORE
Look how long it really is when wet and pulled down. She kept watching herself in the mirror instead of watching the movie she picked out.

This is her very pleased with her hair.
AFTER
Now Roscoe on the other hand had some reservations at first.
BEFORE
here are those reservations I was talking about.
But then he got into his car and watching Thomas the Train
He did not like the clippers to trim around his ears

AFTER
He obviously thinks it looks good.

5 comments:

Charla and Jarom said...

Oh my gosh, they're just so adorable! That looks like an awesome place to get their hair cut!

Mandie Flood said...

I cut Miriam's hair for the first time just last week. She didn't grow hari very well either, but it was too trashy looking to just let be. Your kids look great. Wise choice leaving it to the professionals

The Jensens said...

Adorable, love the spikes! Hey, are you heading to California for Christmas perhaps? We'll be therw and I would love to see you. By the way, are you far away from Houston?

Jaye said...

Thank you for the reminder :) I need to take my boys to get a hair cut. I want to take them to a fun kids salon, but it costs so much!
Does Roxy look like your mom at that age?

Kyle Zelinsky said...

Just stumbled upon your blog.

I bet my mom wished they have those kind of distractions in hair salons back then.