Tuesday, March 16, 2010

bayou wild life park



While melissa and sarah were in town I wanted to take them to the places they do not have in Cali. The first place we went was the bayou wild life park. They had a blast

While we were riding I looked over to see Roxy lifting some of Roscoes food Copy and paste this and you can watch Roxy being sneaky
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2Z0Are950Y
Roscoe was actually really scared and stayed in my lap most of the time. I should have seen that coming since he is afraid of the cow at chick fil a.
he got brave in the petting zoo and fed the goats.
Sarah was brave too.
Roxy is not afraid if much


this was before the animal part

2 comments:

Michelle said...

My first thought was, "Roxy is such a ham!" Ha! What a perfect last name! So cute and funny.

Coach Hamm said...

What wonderful, precious grandchildren. Is there a bigger smile in the world than Roscoe's??
Granpa Dave