Sunday, February 21, 2010

Girls Galore

Roxanne went to a birthday part yesterday that was so much fun. we went to a local beauty school and the little girls got their hair and nails done, They had so much fun. Roxanne loved it. The next day Rich asked her what they did at the beauty school and she said they made her beautiful!!!
Bethany is the one who did her hair and nails
It was hard trying to get her to look away from the mirror

Look how pretty we are
This is Roxy's BFF savannah, she loved having her hair washed
here is Roxy and Lizzie
Lizzie loved it as much as Roxy
This the birthday girl Bella
This is how Roxy walked when her nails were finished, she was being very careful to not mess them up

Here are all the little Beauty Queens at the cafe for lunch. Roxy would not move her hands, don't ask me why

6 comments:

Michelle said...

You were in our neighborhood and didn't call?!! Silly girl... call us next time!

This is such a cute party idea!

Mr. and Mrs. Hillarious said...

So much fun! I want a girl!!!!!!!!!

Jamie said...

Don't get me wrong... I LOVE my son oh so very very much and wouldn't trade him for the universe! I need a girl though... this is too too cute!

Lori and Brian Faulconer said...

I love the nails in the face pose... so cute!

Coach Hamm said...

What are you doing to my grand daughter!! Put her in some jeans and give her a ball!! You are making her a....a......a......a cheerleader!!!! Arrgghhhhh!!! Just kill me now!!

makana said...

what a fun party!