Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A Bobbing good time





On Monday my friend Babbi, had a little get together at her house to make halloween cookies with all of our kids.  So we went and the kids got dressed up and we had so much fun.  We were going to make carmel apples that night as well,  BUT I forgot the carmel was on the stove and burnt it.  So Babbi suggested that we bob for apple with the apples we were going to use.  I honestly thought it was not a great idea because I did not think that two year olds would bob for apples.  Man was I was wrong.  They had the best time.  Roxy actually stuck her face in there and really tried to get that apple.  There is a video on http://youtube.com/hammfamily  if you are interested, but you should totally check it out.  I was so proud of her.

No comments: