Thursday, January 29, 2009

They may not look like me,but...

Looks can be deceiving.  On the surface my children do not look like me in the slightest, but oh do they have my habits and attitude. 
Here I found Roscoe had taken a book into the bath with him.  Probably 4 nights out of 7 you can find me with a book in the bath tub.

And for those of you who have had the distinct pleasure to see me early in the morning, you are aware of how pleasant I can be.  Roxy is worse than I have ever been.  This picture is after her nap.
This is in the morning, before her juice.

I could not figure out how to turn this one, but this is her for a good 15 minutes in the morning.
See they are mine.

4 comments:

Mandie Flood said...

You know, I think that You little girl, looks quiet a bit like you. Obviously you see her more, but from the pictures i can see you there in her face. Your little boy is the cutest boy i have seen in a long time. He has one of those faces that could be marketed. Seriously.
Much love
Mandie

Lori and Brian Faulconer said...

My kids are the same way in the morning. Just be glad you can get away with juice. It takes chocolate milk to make mine even remotely tolerable!

Jaye said...

you always seemed awake for seminary - maybe you hid it well.
i totally see you in those kiddies.

makana said...

oh my! In the tub! How funny! I tried that ONCE and I ended up getting it all wet and that was the end of that! I love reading about your kids. We need to get together!