Saturday, February 6, 2010

ROXYS FIRST FIELD TRIP

Roxys preschool class took there first trip this week and I was so nervous. Just the thought of her on a big yellow school bus made my stomach sink. It worked out that I called in sick that day because my babysitters kids were sick so I got to take her to preschool and pick her up which I love. They went to the Childrens museum, which she loves
She was so excited and go to wear these shirts that they made at preschool

yeah the teacher does not look that excited
This was the picture that made my heart sink to see her on the school bus
This is Andy who goes to our church. he got me the pictures of on the field trip, since i could not go.
This is Roxy, Madeline and Lizzie. maddy and Lizzie are cousins and we all go to the same church.

Roxy had the best time, but was certainly worn out after the trip.

No comments: