Friday, September 5, 2008

Life as a stay home mom


So I have quit my job and  I now stay home and take of my two adorable children and four other kids.  Some of you may say, "Rachel, what are you thinking!!!"  But I must say I have never been happier, more relaxed and just calm.  Some days I want to call the parents and tell them to come and get their little brats, but most days we have fun and I enjoy the time that I get to spend with my kids.  I also am really glad for the time I get to spend with the other kids too, and I really love teaching again.

1 comment:

Anissa said...

Thanks for giving me the link to your website. It's great to stay in touch. And talking about Derek being BIG, Roscoe is sooo big. I can't wait to see him soon.... and everyone for that matter. I'm coming out in November to help Erin with her baby. Can't wait :)