Sunday, September 21, 2008


okay I a do wind up talking about Roxy alot more than I talk about Roscoe but Roxy does more than he does.  But here will be a tribute to my precious little boulder.  Roscoe is a very happy kid.  He laughs.  He is learning to crawl, but mostly goes backwards.  He has only one tooth, but should be getting more soon.  He has a giant head.  A friend at church today who is due in 2 weeks was asking me if I had a c sections and I said, "no, why?"  And she said because his head is so big!!!!  This kid is seriously huge, I swear he is the same size as Roxy, Roxy just has longer legs.  He loves his daddy more than anyone else right now, even mommy.  I love this little boulder so much and will try to keep you more update about him.

3 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Hillarious said...

Way cute pictures! Oh...I think for the big picture you might have to change your template. To do that you go to layout and then pick new template. That might work. :)

sarah tangataevaha said...

So because you and I have the same cousin, that means we are almost cousins. I think it is funny that Kelsey married a Jensen. She and Nicole Jensen have the same title on there blogs, it was confussing.

Katie said...

Roscoe just needs that big head for all those brains.