Saturday, November 29, 2008

Black Friday

Now some people have told me that I am a crazy woman for shopping on Black Friday.  These people have obviously never felt the thrill of getting the last toy at 80% off, or getting up at 2:30 to get in line by three and when the stores opens at five seeing at least 150 people who will not be getting in that store before you.  For me Black Friday is a competitive event.   I love winning.  I love beating other people.  This year I was trying to get an Elmo farm set from Target and I had the worker go in back to get more.  By the time that the lady came back out there were 9 woman waiting for these elmo sets.  She brought out 3.  Needless to say I got one.  It is also great knowing that I will be able to do all my shopping in one day and KNOW that I am getting the best possible price.  
Oh, yeah I also like buying things for my babies!!!
This was my best year ever.  I went to ToysRus first and was out of there by 5:15.  I got everything there that I wanted to get, and a little more.  From there I stood in line at Target (who opened at 6) and got in there and got all that I wanted except for one thing (which I found one of the next day).  From there I went to Old Navy, and then Wal-mart.  I am proud to say that I am done with my shopping and I was home by 7:30!!! 

No comments: