Saturday, November 22, 2008

Twilight

So for those of you who went and saw it at midnight I salute you.  I did wait until Friday at 10:00.  But We were fourth in line and the best seats in the theater.  I went with my friends and two of us wore Twilight shirts.  Nerds I know, but we were so adorable.  The crowd was pretty big, it went out the door and down the steps of the Cinemark.  It was funny whenever a group came out of the movie they were cheering.
I really liked the movie but there were a few things that I don't think came across well in the movie.  Like Carlisle and and when Edward was in the sunlight.
all in all though it was so fun to go with friends and and see a great movie.  Oh, yes my shirt does say "team jacob, Cause life is better half-naked"  and I think that most of you would agree with me on that.

5 comments:

sarah tangataevaha said...

i'm glad i'm not the only jacob lover!

Jamie said...

Okay, I haven't read the rest of the series yet, but I read "Twilight" and I HATED the movie!! It was so lame! I am surprised at you, Rachel!!! Anyway, I can't wait to read the rest of the books! Will you send me your phone number??

The Bjurstrom Family said...

I love your shirt. Glad to know that there are other Jacob lovers besides me., I actually have friends that haven't seen it so I put the offer out there to them to see it again.....:)

ash and jay said...

Jacob was HOT in that movie. You know me.....I love them brown boys!

Mrs. C. Yeates said...

I went Saturday morning and really enjoyed it. The books are better, but I think they did a great job, especially considering none of those teenagers were big name Hollywood actors.

Chiara