Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Poor Baby Roscoe




So roscoe has been acting a little bit sick the past week or so and today he had his 9 month check up.  (23 lbs 9oz if you are interested) and come to find out the kid has an ear infection.  We had no idea.  So he was so pitiful today.  We have pillows on the couch which wind up on the floor and whenever Roscoe would come across one we would lay he big ol head on it.  It was sad.  He was pretty miserable. But after only two doses of antibiotics he was 90x better and jumping on his bed again and ready to run (crawl) away from mommy.  Gotta love modern medicine.

1 comment:

THE BELLS said...

Yesterday I called you to get your address. Which, when you last called me I right away put your number into my phone. I guess I was wrong because I spoke to a nice gentelmen named Tyrone. So, can I have your address?
You can comment me then I will delete it...