Monday, November 10, 2008

Maybe inapropriate, but totally adorable



So my friend Katie G has two kids that just about equal distance apart as Roxy and Roscoe but hers are 7 months older.  her oldest is a girl and her youngest is a boy, just like Roxy and Roscoe. Before Roscoe was born I, being the good mother that I am, was looking for things to be worried about.  So I was worried about whether Roxy and Roscoe were going to like each other and whether they would play together.  Katie told me that as soon as Mason, her youngest could start moving and doing things that they started playing together.  Well Katie was not a liar,  my precious babies are friends and they actually play together!!!!  Today I was able to answer my emails, check my items on eBay and check the bank account a the while, Roxy and Roscoe were just playing on the floor and just cracking up laughing.  So to the inappropriate part.  after their bath they were playing together and I got some of the cutest pics of them, but they are of course naked.  So I hope that no one is offended by my babies bare bums.

4 comments:

Katie said...

You doubted me?! I'm always right ;).

the jensens said...

I think they've got a little of there uncle ben in them. He can't pass up a chance to give good full moon.

Meredith said...

Not offended, just enamored with Roscoe's chunkiness. Soooooo cute.

Jessica Zimmerman said...

so adorable! i love the chubby cheeks...ha ha!