Sunday, May 24, 2009

The Hamms are getting a Dog

Rich turned 30 yesterday and got thing he has been asking for for months , a puppy.  My sister in laws (Hillary) brother lives here in Houston and my other sister told me that Hillarys brothers dog had just had puppy. So I jumped on the oppurtunity to get one of their puppies.  So yesterday I surprised Rich by going out to there house and letting him have his pick of the litter.  We decided on the little beauty below.

She is the lightest in color of them all.  The were four yellow ones and three black ones.  but from the start Rich loved the light one the best.  She is only 6 weeks so we are going to pick her up in two weeks.  We think that we are going to call her Sandy.  I know no R, what is Rich thinking?

2 comments:

curleytop said...

I want a puppy!!!

Jessica Zimmerman said...

She's so cute! I'm starting to think I want one too...in about 5 years when Danny can help clean up the poop from the back lawn, and I'm not cleaning up diaper messes anymore.