Thursday, July 22, 2010

Baby Update

I am almost 26 weeks and feel about 36 weeks. Actually I am doing okay but I am to the point where I feel pregnant and waddle and have changed the way I get up. Things are doing really great. The baby looks great and he is looking pretty big, the ultra sound Dr had fun showing us his big fat thighs and also his big giant Hamm head. I will be starting at a new school this year and that is exciting. I plan to take off until christmas break. Rich plans to take off the month of January. Then my mom and Richs mom are going to come out and help take care of the kids through part of April. We haven't figured out after that, but that gets us pretty far.


This is one of my close friends out here in Houston, who is due in about 3 weeks. I am excited that we will again have kids the same age. Roxy and her daughter Savanna are the same age and best friends.

1 comment:

ash and jay said...

look at your cute prego self! I'm so happy for you. When's your due date again?

Miss you girl! We need to connect nxt time ur in town!