Saturday, July 31, 2010

Eight Years

This was the day that Rich and I were married. Rich is the best thing that has ever happened to me. When I met him I never knew how great life could be. I was happy when I met him and happy with myself. With him, I am content, blissful, and striving to be the best person, wife and mother that I can be for him. Our marriage has had its ups and downs, but they have been the best ups in my life, and the downs that have taught me the things that I have needed to learn. I am so in love with the man that I married and more in love with the man that he has become.
After eight years you can almost forget about the early part of your relationship. So I put up a few pics of the beginning. This was at our engagement party.


This was at our one year anniversary when we were sealed in the Oakland Temple. We went home and ate the top of our wedding cake. Since my mom had requested that not smash cake at the wedding, we got a little violent at the anniversary, you know all that pent up cake-smashing-frustration for a year.

Which leads us to know. For our anniversary we went to a cooking lesson at Sur La Table. IT WAS SO MUCH FUN. We have always wanted to do that and finally did it. We took a grilling class and it was awesome. We made tri-tip, ribs, porkchops, and tuna. We made a few side dishes but the best things we made were, was two BBQ sauces. THEY WERE SO DELICIOUS. But we just had so much fun and ate really good food and met fun people, and had a really good time. I love my husband and the time we spend together. Happy Anniversary Muffin.



This is our Roscoe Cheese Face.

3 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Hillarious said...

You're early...but happy anniversary! You must truly be becoming a Texan because you're excited about BBQ sauces. Love the Roscoe cheese faces!

Charla and Jarom said...

Holla to 8 years!!! Love the throw back pics! I put a couple of throw back pics on my blog a couple of weeks ago for our 8 year too. So funny! Congrats!

ash and jay said...

Happy Anniversary you two love birds! I was there from the beginning and you two are perfect for eachother! love you!!