Saturday, July 3, 2010

Roxy turns 4


This was this the first year that I did not throw a big party for Roxy for her birthday. A bunch of Richs family had flown out, so we just had two families over and made it pretty small.
My friend Amy made this adorable outfit. I bought the shirt, and then she bought the material and ribbons, and then made the skirt and bows to match. She was the cutest birthday girl EVER!!!!


Look how good kids can be when candy is involved


I love that Rebekah is trying to blow out the candles in the background. You can't see it, but Roscoe is trying to do the same thing on the other side.




Roxy's first bike!!!
She looks safe and happy right?
We didn't want her to mess up her birthday outfit, so she changed and the other kids had brought their bikes and everyone went outside to ride their bikes.



1 comment:

Mr. and Mrs. Hillarious said...

Happy birthday Roxy! I'm so jealous of your Florida trip. Three days of sleeping in = heaven.